Set yourselves apart by entertaining your guests with a first class dining experience with Flying Fish.
- In the heart of Sydney’s harbourfront
- Exquisite views
- Award winning food, wine, and service
- Fully stocked cocktail bar with outdoor terrace
- Catering and layout variations available with a wonderful array of produce from the live tanks and Raw Bar which can be supplemented
- Valet parking and convenient water taxi service
- Utilise the entire restaurant for sit-down events with up to 150 guests
- Cocktail parties for up to 300 guests
- Our unique space also incorporates two private dining areas, along with a dedicated raw-food bar, and outdoor terrace
Please call the Flying Fish events manager Laura on 02 9518 9288 for more information on our private functions and events.
Our unique space incorporates three private dining areas The Wine Room, The Loft, and The Arcadia Room - along with our extremely popular dedicated raw-food bar. Flying Fish guests can utilise the entire restaurant for sit-down events with up to 150 guests or cocktail parties for up to 300 guests.
The Wine Room
Capacity: 30 guests seated, 50 canapé
The Wine Room is a magnificent space with two-storey loft features, impressive floor-to-ceiling working wine cellar and a striking custom-made glass pendant sculpture, which filters warm light into the space. The wine room has direct access out on to the terrace, where guests can enjoy pre-drinks and canapes prior to dinner.
Capacity: 70 guests seated, 100 guests canape
The Loft is directly above the main dining room, this stylish dining space is ideal for all manner of events and celebrations. Featuring heritage slatted-timber walls, box-framed windows and original timber beams and steel trusses subtly lit from above. With its own bar in the room and a custom made chandelier The Loft is the perfect place to enjoy views across to the spectacular Sydney Harbour.
The Arcadia Room
Capacity: 24 guests seated, 30 guests canape
Located on the first floor of the restaurant, the Arcadia room is a stylish and intimate dining space that is ideal for private celebrations, corporate events and product launches. Featuring heritage slatted-timber walls, box-framed windows and original timber beams and steel trusses subtly lit from above, both provide a wonderful vantage point to view the sunset looking towards Balmain.
Capacity: 12 guests
Please note these are not available in November & December
Arrange to take one of our Sushi & Sashimi Masterclasses. Watch our chefs prepare a delicious selection of raw-fish treats – and be sure to sample a mix of dishes from our signature menu.
Please call us on 02 9518 9288 for more information.